We are delighted to announce the First Annual GPFAA Vocal Music Holiday Market will be held in conjunction with our Holiday Concert on Thursday, December 12th, 2019 and Friday, December 13th, 2019. The Holiday Market will be located outside of the First Baptist Church at 950 Mayfield Road, Grand Prairie, TX 75052. The Holiday Market will be open both nights from 6 p.m. until 7 p.m. and then again during intermission. Since this is a Holiday Market we are asking that all booths/tables have a product or decor with a Holiday theme. Any organization or individual that would like to reserve a space at the market will need to fill out the form below completely and submit payment prior to Monday, December 2nd, 2019. The space rental fee will be $25 for one night or $30 for both nights.
- Spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis upon receiving the completed form/payment.
- The space includes one table and 2 chairs.
- Space Rental Fee is $25.00 for one night and $30.00 for both nights
- Set-Up will begin at 4 p.m. each day, and break down will be each night immediately following the conclusion of the performance intermission.
- Please note below if electricity is needed for your booth so we can place you near a Please provide your own extension cords and power strips.
- Holiday Market organizers will assign spaces.
- Vendors will be responsible for cleaning up their own area. Remember if you are securing the booth/table for both nights, the space needs to be completely packed up each night.
- Each vendor will be responsible for processing their own payments for goods sold.
~If you have any questions, please email or call Melissa Kirby at firstname.lastname@example.org/214-274-2562~