GPFAA Fall Festival Space Rental for Guild/PTA
The GPFAA Vocal Music Fall Festival will be Saturday, October 29, 2022, from 2:00 pm-6:00 pm.
Any organization or individual that would like to reserve a space at the carnival will need to add this to your cart and complete the additional information when you purchase your space for our fall festival.
Name your price – it’s all about the donation.
The deadline to reserve your space at our Fall Festival is Friday, October 21, 2022.
- Booth space is available first come, first serve, based upon booth application and booth rental payment.
- Booth space includes one table and two chairs.
- Vendors must pay booth fee in advance.
- Set-up will begin at 12 pm Saturday, October 29, 2022.
- You must provide your own electrical cords and power supplies. If additional power is needed, please let us know ASAP. Booths requiring extra power will be set near generators.
- Fall Festival organizers will assign spaces.
- Vendors will be responsible for cleaning up their own area.
- All food, games, and items at Fall Festival are paid with tickets sold exclusively by GPFAA Vocal Music Guild.
- Tickets cost $0.50 each.
- Booth vendors will exchange tickets at the end of the Festival for check payment from GPFAA Vocal Music Guild. On the day of Festival, the Guild will establish a location for this exchange.
If you have questions, please call Lily Tredemeyer (214) 415-2111 or email: Lilytredemeyer@gmail.com.