MS ALL-REGION CLINIC & CONCERT
It is a HUGE Honor and Accomplishment to make it into the All-Region Choir!
What: Middle School All-Region Clinic & Concert
When: Saturday, April 30th, 2022
Clinic and Concert location:
1520 N. Walnut Creek, Mansfield
- CLINIC: Blue Shirt and your Choice of Bottoms
- CONCERT: GPFAA Formal Concert Attire (Tux or Dress), Black Flats/Dress Shoes, Black Socks.
- Bring formal uniform for the concert – labeled with their name on the hanger or some kind of identifying sign (There will be 270 uniforms, and many look exactly the same, please label uniform)
- 2 Pencils
- Water bottle – also labeled with their name
- Black Choir folder/binder with their 4 All-Region Songs – make sure students also have their name in/on their binder and that their measures are numbered.
- 7:00am-7:15am LOAD BUS AT GPFAA
- 7:15am Depart for Mansfield
- 7:45am arrive at Wester Middle School
- 8:00am Begin Choir Clinic
- 11:30am-1:00pm LUNCH break. ****Please bring $10****** for Lunch, we will go out to eat during that time.
- 1:00pm Resume Choir Clinic
- 4:00pm BREAK TO CHANGE TO CONCERT ATTIRE
- 5:00pm CONCERT! FREE FOR ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS! Arrive by 4:30 for Best Parking.
- 6:15pm- End of Concert- Please Plan to attend and then pick up your student after the concert at the Auditorium.