HS The Barber of Seville- March 23rd
Here is some additional information regarding The Barber of Seville Performance.
Use the link to sign up https://forms.gle/to4Bya8zxEXqGnbz9
Who: High School Students
What: The Barber of Seville Performance
When: Wednesday, March 23rd
Where: Dallas Opera House
Time: 3:00 pm
Attire: No jeans- Nice clothes
What to bring: Cash for dinner ($-TBD)
- Students/parents have already filled out the online permission slip for the Fall semester- no need to do this again.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Alternate Student Travel Form: If you are providing your own transportation from Dallas, after the performance, you will need to fill out the additional permission slip called “Alternate Student Travel Form.” Please fill out the form online via your www.gpfaavm.com account no later than Monday, March 21, 2022. Please remember that alternate student travel forms need to be filled out every single time a student does not use district-provided transportation. (This is a district rule!)
Transportation: District school bus.
Dinner: Dinner Location-TBD, ($-TBD)
- Passing all core/elective classes with a 70 and/or above
- All Vocal Music assignments turned in and passing
- Must be in good standing with all classes by Monday, March 21st. Please understand that your student will not be able to attend if they are not passing by the deadline. Also, understand that the teachers need extra time to grade and update.
Information about the production:
A “magical and witty” multimedia delight!—Star Tribune, Minneapolis
Count Almaviva wants to wed the lovely Rosina, and she’s smitten with him, too. But her much-too-old guardian plans to marry her himself! Time to call for Figaro! Figaro! Figaro! He’s opera’s ultimate Mr. Fix It—but can he save the day? Find out in this comedic sparkler that’s filled with famous tunes!
Language: Sung in Italian with English supertitles
More information about the Opera, click here