HS Madame Butterfly Performance- February 23th
Parents, Guardians, and Students,
Here is some additional information regarding Madame Butterfly Performance
Who: High School Students
What: Madame Butterfly Performance
When: Wednesday, February 23rd
Where: Dallas Opera House- Winspear
Time: 1:15pm – 10:30pm- Leaving during Choir time
Attire: No jeans- Nice clothes
What to bring: $15.00
- Students/parents have already filled out the online permission slip for the Fall semester- no need to do this again.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Alternate Student Travel Form: If you are providing your own transportation from Dallas, after the performance, you will need to fill out the additional permission slip called “Alternate Student Travel Form.” Please fill out the form online via your www.gpfaavm.com account no later than Monday, February 21, 2022. Please remember that alternate student travel forms need to be filled out every single time a student does not use district-provided transportation. (This is a district rule!)
Transportation: District school bus.
Dinner: @ Mendocino Farms
- Passing all core/elective classes with a 70 and/or above
- All Vocal Music assignments turned in and passing
- Must be in good standing with all classes by Monday, February 21st. Please understand that your student will not be able to attend if they are not passing by the deadline. Also, understand that the teachers need extra time to grade and update.
Information about the production:
Language: Sung in Italian with English supertitles
Time: 3 Acts, approximately 2 Hours and 35 minutes – including one intermission (Final run-time may vary.)