Sung in English with English Supertitles
HS Flight Sightlines- March 9th
Parents, Guardians, and Students,
Here is some additional information regarding Flight Sightlines Performance.
Use the link to sign up https://forms.gle/iVT5JLg2bhGqe9zK6
Who: High School Students
What: Flight Sightlines Performance
When: Wednesday, March 9th
Where: Dallas Opera House
Time: Leaving campus @ 5:00 pm
Attire: No jeans- Nice clothes
What to bring: Bring sack dinner to eat before we leave.
- Students/parents have already filled out the online permission slip for the Fall semester- no need to do this again.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Alternate Student Travel Form: If you are providing your own transportation from Dallas, after the performance, you will need to fill out the additional permission slip called “Alternate Student Travel Form.” Please fill out the form online via your www.gpfaavm.com account no later than Monday, March 7, 2022. Please remember that alternate student travel forms need to be filled out every single time a student does not use district-provided transportation. (This is a district rule!)
Transportation: District school bus.
Dinner: Bring sack dinner to eat before we leave.
- Passing all core/elective classes with a 70 and/or above
- All Vocal Music assignments turned in and passing
- Must be in good standing with all classes by Monday, March 7th. Please understand that your student will not be able to attend if they are not passing by the deadline. Also, understand that the teachers need extra time to grade and update.
Information about the production:
“The music flies…the opera is fun…and people love it!”—Evening Standard, London
Fasten your seatbelts! A violent storm has grounded all flights, forcing some passengers and crew members to spend the night together in an airport lounge. Here, they get to know each other very, very well…including a Refugee, who’s been trapped in the airport for 20 years.
Based on the real-life story that also inspired Steven Spielberg’s movie, The Terminal, starring Tom Hanks.