High School Retreat
Parents and Students,
What: High School Retreat
Who: All High School Students
When: Friday, October 4th & 5th
Where: Mt. Lebanon Campgrounds, 1701 Texas Plume Road, Cedar Hill, Texas 75104
Pick up Time: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm on Saturday. (Parent to join Cookout from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm).
The purpose of the retreat is to have the choirs grow musically and become a cohesive group through the activities of the weekend. These activities will include:
- Rehearsal in preparation for the All-State Choir and Honor Choir
- Group building activities
- Evening Movie
- Recreation Free Time
- Student Variety Show, Culminating performance for each other
The cost of the Retreat is ONLY $15.00 plus $2.50 processing fee per student, which is for lodging and recreation.
Payment for the Retreat is due by September 26, 2019.
Preparations for this exciting RETREAT are well underway! October 4-5, 2019 At Mt. Lebanon Campgrounds (Hackberry/ Pecan ) 1701 Texas Plume Rd, Cedar Hill, Tx 75104.
- Meet at 3:25 PM on Friday bus lane for Departure @ 3:30 pm. Bus transportation only to the event.
- Be picked up between 12:30-2: 00 PM on Saturday during the Alumni Cookout / Parents to join Cookout 12:30 pm- 2:00 pm
THINGS TO BRING warm clothing, extra shoes, rain gear, bug spray, toothbrush, PJs, soap, shampoo, etc. pillow & sleeping bag TOWELS *FLASHLIGHT* *WATCH* alarm clock? All-State/Honor music, Games – Pictionary, trivia, etc. Frisbee camera SNACKS!!! and more snacks!! WATER, Guitar? Sports equipment is available at the camp (volleyball, basketball, soccer ball, football, etc.) A SMILE!!!! A WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND HAVE FUN!