GPFAA Family Christmas Concert Dec 12, 2022
Parents, Guardians, and Students,
This article will give you information regarding the CONCERT!
Who: All MS & HS Students
What: GPFAA Family Christmas CONCERT – Jazz Ensemble & Vocal Music. The concert starts at 7 pm.
When: Monday, December 12, 2022 (required for all MS & HS singers)
Where: Gateway Church 2404 N Carrier Pkwy Grand Prairie 75050
- HS Varsity (4th/8th period) will be leaving GPFAA during choir class @ 1:15 pm.
- HS JV (3rd/5th period) will leave GPFAA @ 5:15 pm and ride on the middle school bus w/ Ms. Galindo.
- MS leaving GPFAA @ 5:15 pm (approximate due to bus routes)
Returning: You must pick your student up from the concert. We will not be going back to campus.
- MS 5:30 pm (on concert day, the school bus will take students to Gateway)
- HS 1:15 pm (on concert day, the school bus will take students to Gateway)
Attire: Bring out your “UGLY” holiday sweater with black bottoms. If you do not have an “ugly” holiday sweater, your student may wear any holiday color/theme sweater.
What to bring: water bottle (label with name)
Ticket info: Click here!
Concert Volunteers: We need parent volunteers to help run the front house. Click here!
Middle School & High School:
- Students/parents have already filled out the online permission slip for the Fall semester – no need to do this again.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Alternate Student Travel Form: If you are providing your own transportation to Gateway church before the concert, you will need to fill out the additional permission slip called “Alternate Student Travel Form.” Please complete the form online via your www.gpfaavm.com account no later than Tuesday, December 5, 2022. Please remember that alternate student travel forms must be filled out every time a student does not use district-provided transportation. (This is a district rule)
Transportation: district school bus to Gateway only
Dinner: Dinner will be provided for the concert night. If your student has any dietary needs, please have them bring their own dinner. If your student needs to bring their own dinner, they must bring their dinner to school. Parents, please know you will not be able to deliver food to your student at Gateway church; please plan accordingly. Dinner plans are coming soon.