Parents, Guardians, and Students,
This article will give you information regarding the Dress Rehearsal!
Who: All MS & HS Students
What: GPFAA Family Christmas Dress Rehearsal – Jazz Ensemble & Vocal Music
When: Sunday, December 11 (required for all MS & HS singers)
Where: Gateway Church 2404 N Carrier Pkwy Grand Prairie 75050
Time of Rehearsal:
- ALL HS will meet at Gateway Church from 12:50 PM-5:30 PM.
- ALL MS will meet at Gateway Church from 2:50 PM-7:30 PM.
Pickup time: Please be flexible with the pickup time. Like other events, it might be a little earlier or later.
- HS will be done approximately around 5:30 PM
- MS will be done approximately around 7:30 PM
Attire: Bring out your “UGLY” holiday sweater with black bottoms. If you do not have an “ugly” holiday sweater, your student may wear any holiday color/theme sweater. We will need the students to wear their attire for the rehearsal night.
What to bring: a bottle of water labeled with the student’s name.
Ticket info: Click here!
Chaperone Volunteer: We need a few parent volunteers to chaperone for Sunday’s Dress Rehearsal. For volunteers, sign-up and click here!
Middle & High School:
- Students/parents, if you have already filled out the online permission slip for the Fall semester – there is no need to do this again.
- Since we will meet at the church, no permission slip is required for Sunday’s dress rehearsal.
Transportation: Meeting at the Gateway Church
Snack/Dinner: Make sure your student brings a snack to the dress rehearsal and eats before they come to rehearsal. Dinner will be provided for the concert night (Monday night).