GPFAA Vocal Music Parents and Families,
You won’t be-LEAF all the fall fun that we have planned! Join us on Saturday, October 29, from 2-6 pm for GPFAA Fall Festival.
Fall Festival is a school-wide event organized and hosted by GPFAA Vocal Music and is one of our biggest fundraisers each year. It’s fun for the entire family! Enjoy activities and games, live entertainment, food, costume contests for all ages, and so much more! Admission to Fall Festival is free. Tickets for food, games, and activities are $.50 each. We would love it if you invite all your friends and family!
Donation Items Due Tuesday, October 25 (have your student bring them to the Vocal Room)
- MS Food Donations: Ms. Galindo is sending an email with specific MS food donation items needed. Be on the lookout for this info.
- MS & HS EXTRA Festival Donation items: If anyone is able to donate extra items, please sign up. We would greatly appreciate it. HS students, view your assigned food items and/or sign up to bring extra items here too: Fall Festival Food Donation List/ Extra Items Sign Up
- MS & HS Candy: In addition to bringing your food/festival item, MS & HS students are asked to bring (1) $5 bag of candy.
- Do you have any tents/canopies? We need some for the festival! Please sign up on the Fall Festival Donation List/Extra Items link above
What to Expect for All MS/HS Students
- This event is MANDATORY for all Vocal Music students.
- Plan on wearing a costume for the entire event. If you do not have a costume, please wear your GPFAA Polo.
- Fall Festival will be outdoors at the Track next to the school; plan accordingly. (Bring sunscreen, a hat, and a water bottle.)
- HS students set up BEFORE the festival, and MS and HS clean up AFTER the festival.
- HS Call Time: 11:00 am @ Choir Room (Mr. Duarte’s room-E209)
- MS Call Time: 2:00 pm @ Track (find Ms. Galindo)
- All students must be officially dismissed by directors before they can leave the event.
- All students are encouraged to bring snacks/lunch to stay fueled up for the day’s activities. In addition, HS students will need to eat their snacks/lunch before Fall Festival begins. (Food is available for purchase at Fall Festival – ok to bring money as long as student has time to eat.)
Vocal Music Parents
- This is a LARGE event, usually with over 1,000 people in attendance.
- MS performs, and HS operates the games.
- Vocal Music Guild sells festival tickets, festival food, and oversees all booth, game, and event operations.
- Elementary school choirs from GPISD are invited to perform.
- We need as many Vocal Music MS and HS parents as possible to make the event run smoothly. There are 30 Fall Festival Volunteer timeslots (2 or 2.5 hours shifts) to fill. Sign up to volunteer here: Fall Festival Parent Volunteer Sign Up Form
- GPISD Volunteer Form (Fill Out): All Fall Festival volunteers must fill out this form. (1 per person/per school year.) GPISD Volunteer Form
- Booth Rental space deadline is Friday, October 21. More details here: Booth Rental Information
Follow us on social media to learn the latest on everything Fall Festival!