Calling all Vendors! 2022 GPFAA Fall Festival is scheduled for Saturday, October 29, at the track next to Grand Prairie Fine Arts Academy. Booth space is available first come, first serve, based upon booth application and booth rental payment.
Event Address: 102 High School Drive, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Booth Vendor signup deadline is Friday, Oct 21.
Outside Vendors (vendors not belonging to GPFAA) sign up here: https://www.gpfaavm.com/product/gpfaa-fall-festival-space-rental-outside-vendor
GPFAA Guild/PTA Vendors (any organization within GPFAA) sign up here: https://www.gpfaavm.com/product/gpfaa-fall-festival-space-rental-for-guild-pta
October 29 Event Schedule
12 noon Booth Vendor Setup
2-6 pm Fall Festival
6-8 pm Cleanup
Other Important Booth Rental Notes
- Booth space is available first come, first serve, based upon booth application and booth rental payment.
- Booth space includes one table and two chairs.
- Vendors must pay booth fee in advance.
- You must provide your own electrical cords and power supplies. If additional power is needed, please let us know ASAP. Booths requiring extra power will be set near generators.
- Fall Festival organizers will assign spaces.
- Vendors will be responsible for cleaning up their own area.
- All food, games, and items at Fall Festival are paid with tickets sold exclusively by GPFAA Vocal Music Guild.
- Tickets cost $0.50 each.
- Booth vendors will exchange tickets at the end of the Festival for check payment from GPFAA Vocal Music Guild. On the day of Festival, the Guild will establish a location for this exchange.
Questions? Contact Lily Tredemeyer at (email) email@example.com or (cell) 214-415-2111.