We are excited to partner with Cash Cow and hold our second fundraiser of the school year. (Hopefully, your student has shared their information with you! Ask them about their envelopes with all the information.) Selling popcorn is consistently one of our most successful fundraisers and is something middle and high school students enjoy doing!
All money raised benefits GPFAA Vocal Music Guild, a 501(c)(3) and helps pay for Vocal strand items not covered through the regular school budget. Vocal Music Guild expenses each year include vocal equipment, music, performance attire, clinicians, concerts, performance venue rentals, events, choir competition fees, Senior scholarships (a new initiative), and so much more!
Fundraiser Start: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Fundraiser End: Monday, October 17, 2022 (Please turn in all paper orders with payment no later than end of the school day; complete online orders by 11:59 pm)
Cost: $18 (1 Gallon Resealable Bag)
Popcorn Flavors: Buttery Caramel, Cheesy Cheddar, Cheddar Jalapeno, Chicago Style, White Cheddar, Kettle Corn, Movie Theater Butter, Cinnamon Toast
Ways to order
- Traditional Paper Order Form: Each Vocal Music student has a form with popcorn information. Payment is due at time of order with credit card or checks made payable to GPFAA Vocal Music Guild. Students will hand-deliver popcorn to you.
- Online Shopping Link: This is best for out-of-town family and friends. Ask for the student’s online link. Popcorn, magazines, and other items are available for purchase here. Only Credit Cards and Money Orders are accepted online.
Online delivery options
- Ship to Home Option: Shipping charge based on sliding scale. Order will be shipped directly to your house.
- Ship to School Option: Select “Ship to School” at checkout, and there is no shipping charge. Students will hand-deliver product(s) to you.
Popcorn Delivery: week of November 28
INDIVIDUAL PRIZES & GROUP INCENTIVES
$50 Cash Top Seller FIRST NIGHT OF SALE! (Wednesday, October 5th – whoever sold the most items the first night of sales will WIN $50 CASH.) Must have a parent’s note with the student’s name and how many items are sold.
Sell 5 Items WIN Candy!
Sell 10 Items you will be in a drawing for $100 CASH!
Sell 20 Items WIN a Sour Patch! 1.8-pound bag.
Sell 40 Items WIN a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Sell 55 Items WIN a “Pick-a-Wallet” for a chance to win either $50.00 CASH or $100.00 CASH!
The winners will be decided by each group member’s percentage sold. Students will be divided into groups. (More details about groups will be announced in class.)
There will be ONE group winner for MS and ONE group winner for HS. Each group winner will get to choose from one of the three incentives below:
1. Ice Cream/Root beer float and karaoke.
2. Pizza Party on the patio (outside) during students’ lunches. Outside patio-style games are included.
3. Soft Drink, Popcorn & Movie Party.
Thank you for helping us fundraise. Your support impacts over 130 middle and high school Vocal strand students and faculty and enables the GPFAA Vocal Music Guild to continue its mission of building and sustaining a distinguished and nationally-ranked choir program.