Vocal Music parents, family members, friends, and supporters,
We are pinching ourselves! GPFAA Vocal Music Guild has won a $5,000 Match for 2022 North Texas Giving Day! We are so excited! (Wave the orange, green, and blue pom poms!)
For every donation you make to GPFAA Vocal Music Guild, it will be automatically matched (dollar-for-dollar, up to $5,000) by Communities Foundation of Texas and The Dallas Foundation. Wow! What a gift for our choir students and faculty. We are very thankful!
How the Dollar-for-Dollar Match Works:
- Your $25 donation = $50 after the match
- Your $50 donation = $100 after the match
- Your $100 donation = $200 after the match
- Your $150 donation = $300 after the match
- Donations can be any amount you choose!
Donation Link: https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/organization/gpfaavm
When: Donate anytime NOW through North Texas Giving Day
- September 1-21 (Early Giving)
- September 22 (North Texas Giving Day)
Where: 100% of the donation (and match) goes to GPFAA Vocal Music Guild
About GPFAA Vocal Music Guild:
- A volunteer non-profit organization that supports advanced-level choir programming for over 130 middle and high school Vocal Music strand students and faculty at Grand Prairie Fine Arts Academy.
- Pays for all Vocal Music strand expenses not covered through the regular school year operating budget. (Music, uniforms, competition fees, clinician fees, Graduating Senior Scholarship Fund, music equipment, concert facility rental, GPFAA Teacher Appreciation, and much more).
- Provides volunteer and event support at all MS and HS Vocal Music competitions, fundraising events, concert dress rehearsals, and concerts.
Other: VMG’s NTX Giving Day link has a detailed list of items that your donation goes towards – see the “OUR NEEDS” section
How can you help the Vocal Music Guild get to $10,000 on NTX Giving Day?
- Share the news about our $5,000 match.
- Follow GPFAA Vocal Music on social media channels (Facebook and Instagram). We have NTX Giving Day information that is easy to share!
- On 9.22.22, mark your calendar to get up and give and encourage everyone you know to give.