GPFAA Vocal Music Parents,
You won’t be-LEAF all the fall fun that we have planned! Join us at GPFAA on Saturday, October 30th, from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m. for our annual Fall Festival.
Fall Festival is organized and hosted by the Vocal Music strand and is our largest fundraiser of the year. It’s fun for the entire family! Enjoy NEW activities and games, live entertainment, costume contests for all ages, and more! Admission is free, but small fees apply for food and games. Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on the fall fun! And, be sure and invite your friends and family!
Donation Items Due: Tuesday, October 26th (have your student bring them to the Vocal Room)
- MS: Food Donation items, Ms. Maughan is sending an email with specifics. Look for an email sent out on Tuesday, October 19th.
- HS: Food & Festival Donation items, please click here to view your assigned food item(s) and/or sign up to bring extra items.
- MS & HS: $5.00 Candy – in addition to your food/festival item, all MS & HS students are asked to bring 1-$5 bag of candy.
- Do you have any tents/canopies? We will need some for the festival! Please click on the Food & Festival Donation link to sign up.
What to Expect for All MS/HS Students:
- This event is MANDATORY for all Vocal Music students.
- Plan on wearing a costume for the entire event.
- This year, the event will be outdoors at the track next to the school, so plan accordingly.
- Will need the help of all students setting up before the festival and cleaning up after the festival.
- MS Call Times/Location: TBD (Call Time), Choir Room ( Ms. Maughan’s room-E207)
- HS Call Times/Location: 11:00am ( Call Time), Choir Room ( Mr. Duarte’s room-E209)
- All students must be officially dismissed by the directors before they are able to leave the event.
Vocal Music Parents:
- This is a large, school-wide event, usually with over 1,000 people in attendance.
- We need many parents (MS and HS) to make the event run smoothly.
- Event Volunteer Sign Up Sheet – Click here
- All volunteers will need to fill out a GPISD Volunteer form. (1 per person/per school year). Click here to fill it out the form https://www.gpisd.org/volunteer
- Booth Rental space is available through Friday, October 22nd. Sign up info is on the yellow pop-up screen on www.gpfaavm.com